Closing - April Fools Day

I'm sorry to inform that due to the crisis and our financial situation, we're out of business, and we haven't even started. It's a crying shame, but that's the way it is.

We've been talking with the bank(s) but they won't offer us more credit and no investor seems to be interested in taking a share. I haven't talked about this with my family because it just feels so lousy to think what they must think of us.

The good news is that the bank will take over the mortgage when we turn over the business to them. And I've found a few pupils, I'm giving English conversational classes now as well as informatics. We'll be living in Villanueva again.
 ---
Ok, nobody bought it. Lousy fools' day joke.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A recipe for failure

Ubuntu - Auto-mount an encrypted drive

Spaghetti code